CCNT embraces the principles of connecting, strengthening and utilising.
Tapping into a vast trade network with business and governmental decision-makers.
Connecting forces by collaborating with similar organisations
Enabling companies to exploit commercial opportunities in the Netherlands and Turkiye.
CONTACT US TO DETERMINE WHAT OUR FOUNDATION AND OUR SERVICE PARTNERS CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- Legal advice and ancillary services
- Market analysis and marketing consultancy
- Distribution network analysis
- Commercial development strategies
- Administration and accounting services
- HR, payrolling, private tax statements
- Trade missions (view example) and individual company visits
- Online/offline knowledge exchange
- Project pitches with industry representatives
WE HELP NAVIGATING IN COMPLICATED RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Ranging from financial services to knowledge concerning food processing, from sustainable energy to technological innovation, from engineering to agriculture: permanent interaction between CCNT and skilled experts in diverse areas enable us acquiring valuable know-how. By using our knowledge partners, you can quicky move towards investments or develop commercial activities. You are supported by a project team that possesses excellent skills, experience and expertise.
PETER WOLTERS, VICE-PRESIDENT
Peter Wolters is vice-president of CCNT. As former Secretary-General of a European interest group, he has broad experience in sustainable transport, green logistics, sustainability strategies, industry representation and robust supply chains.
CONTACT PETER IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT TRANSPORT, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAINS, START-UPS, ECO-INNOVATIONS AND SUSTAINABILITY.
CCNT is in close cooperation with experts who can give you indispensable advice before you and your company actually enter upon a new country.
VARIOUS REGIONAL TURKISH CHAMBERS HAVE ALREADY SIGNED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH US.
Herman van der Weide has more than 35 years of experience as director and board consultant in the public and private domain. He cooperates with ministries, province authorities, municipalities and healthcare insurers and has a huge network in relevant industries. Herman prefers to focus on vision and new future developments.
HERMAN VAN DER WEIDE, BOARD MEMBER
CONTACT HERMAN IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION CONCERNING REGULATION AND LEGISLATION OR INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT AND ACCELERATION.
- Highly robust Netherlands-Turkiye business network
- Innovative matchmaking models
- Specific know-how; practical and unambiguous
- Understanding of geographic, demographic and cultural differences
- Performing market research
- Performing commercial QuickScans
- Support in tender preparation
- Founding of companies
- Tax, finance and juridical consultancy
- Hands-on marketing strategies
- Competition, product and strategy analysis
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY
STRONG KNOWLEDGE PARTNER
You can read our news concerning Chamber activities and/or Turkiye related news. It contains economic, financial, investment or trade promotion topics. Get access to our network of young talents. You benefit from state-of-the-art matchmaking services, representation at industrial level, participation during trade missions and in sales events.
SUSTAINABILITY AND INTEGRITY
CCNT is committed to a sustainable world.
In this regard we offer practical advice and support to entrepreneurs.
- PEOPLE: A positive impact on employees, families, customers, suppliers and communities in close proximity to the organisation.
- PLANET: Deploying activities for responsible treatment of natural resources and waste reduction.
- PROFIT: Attaining a long-term balance between company profitability and positive effects generated by innovation with a view to improved well-being and stability in communities.
Made in Turkiye,
Marketed in The Netherlands
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
REGISTER NOW, DONATE AND RECEIVE AFTER THE FIRST MONTH:
1. A maximum of 10 searches in the CCNT company database, on request.
2. Invitations to attend trade missions and meetings.
3. Snapshots Unexploited Market Opportunity Report.
4. Personal consultation during a 20-minute interview at the Rotterdam office or via Zoom/Istanbul.
5. Discounts on services of selected KvK service providers and/or expert partners.
Donation €150 entails all 5 points. Are you in a hurry? After your donation, send a screenshot of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to speed up the process. Read Terms and Conditions.
Stichting KvK arranges for certain tasks to be performed by affiliated experts or trusted commercial service providers if the external applicant has given its consent thereto and/or has not explicitly objected to its records being forwarded to commercial service providers.
Call or email
Stichting Kamer van Koophandel Nederland – Turkije
Goudse Rijweg 382
3031 CK Rotterdam, Nederland
T: +31 (0) 10 766 00 97
Hollanda Türkiye Ticaret Odası Dernegi
Tomtom Mah. İstiklal Cad.
No: 189 Kat: 2 Daire: 3
T: +90 212 963 10 04