We support clients and the Turkish market with legal advice. This advice can take place in a personal meeting at our office in the Netherlands and Turkey. In addition, we can guide and support you sustainably in Turkey. Our Turkish lawyer will assists us with these matters.
Setting up a Turkish (subsidiary) company
We offer support in setting up your own Turkish subsidiary, opening a branch in Turkey or appointing a Turkish representative.
When entering into new business contacts – be it individuals or companies – it is wise to find out as much as possible about the other party. Our lawyers can support you with the following services:
- Consulting the trade register
- General research on companies and individuals
- Special examination, on request
Compliance with customs regulations
Customs regulations apply to the import and export of products in Turkey. It is important that you as an entrepreneur comply with these rules. We answer general questions, refers to public internet sources, to the appropriate government agencies or to tax experts.
Other legal services
- Drafting (employment) contracts under Turkish law
- Collecting outstanding claims
- Settling business disputes
- Conducting legal proceedings in Turkey